Is Diabetes Affecting Your Quality Of Life?
Schedule Today! We Fill Up Fast!
Fill Out This Form To Claim a $49 Consultation + Exam?
This willl consist of a Kidney Function Test, Neuropathy Screening Test, Review Of Blood Work and a One On One Consultation
No Insulin ● No Medication ● Custom Tailored Programs
The Truth Is
Is a board certified chiropractic physician and certified functional medicine practitioner with over 30 years of clinical experience in Northern Nevada. Dr. Kelly has helped thousands of patients suffering with diabetes and thyroid disease, to find answers to their conditions and get their health back on track. Dr. Kelly uses a personalized Functional Medicine approach to help his patients come off medicine and Insulin and to reverse their type 2 diabetes.
Signs of Diabetes
- Loss of motivation or lower energy levels
- Short term memory
- Blurry vision
- Sleeping problems
- Weight gain
- Stomach or Gut problems
- Dark patches of skin
What Is Diabetes?
- Glucose comes from two major sources: food and your liver.
- Sugar is absorbed into the bloodstream, where it enters cells with the help of insulin.
- Your liver stores and makes glucose.
- When your glucose levels are low, such as when you haven’t eaten in a while, the liver breaks down stored glycogen into glucose to keep your glucose level within a normal range.
Tyes Of Diabetes
Type I Diabetes
Type II Diabetes
Type III Diabetes
Steroid Induced Diabetes